Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Lalu say no more exams in Maharashtra!
Lalu Yadav says that due to violence by Raj Thackeray future Railway Recruitment Board exams will not take place in Maharashtra.
Look at the benefits of this move -
1) Poor Bihari people wont have to come all the way to Maharashtra for the exams
2) So... They wont sleep on Mumbai platforms
3) So... MNS wont beat them up
4) So... Raj Thackeray would not be arrested
5) So... There will no rioting in Maharashtra
Lalujeeee... You are a genius!