Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bill Gates and Puneris

A common PJ that gets circulated on email

Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman for Microsoft Europe. 5000 candidates assembled in a large room.

One particular candidate is our Makrand (Pakka Puneri).

Bill Gates: Thank you for coming.
Those who do not know JAVA may leave the room...

So immly 2000 people left the room. Makrand says to himself, 'I do not know JAVA, but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try !'

Bill Gates: Candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people may leave.

So immly 2000 people left the room. Makrand says to himself 'I never managed anybody by myself, but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me ?' So he stays.

Bill Gates: Candidates who do not have management diplomas may leave.

So immly 500 people Left the room. Makrand says to himself, 'I left school at 15, but what have I got to lose ?' So he stays in the room.

Finally, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serbo-Croat to leave. So immly 498 people left the room.

Makrand says to himself, 'I dont even know to speak even any one word of Serbo-Croat but what do I have to lose ?' So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate; Everyone else has gone.

Bill Gates joined them and said 'Apparently you are the only 2 candidates who speak Serbo-Croat language, so I'd now like to hear you people have a conversation together in that language.'
Calmly, Makrand turns to the other candidate and says 'Kuthun Alas Re?'

The other candidate answers ' Punyahun !!!!'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin