Click on the image to see the ranking in detail
- Come Hell or High water, Sharad Pawar proves that he still is the uncrowned king of Maharashtra. Though his nephew Ajitdada appeared lost in the wilderness sometime during the year, he made a remarkable comeback at #5!
- Chavan and Deshmukh prove to be cat o’ nine lives… and maintain a remarkably stable performance even as 2 cyclonic elections rocked their boats.
- But the real star of the show is Raj Thackeray. He proved beyond doubt that he is the heir to the Thackeray legacy. Most thought that he will not be able to make a mark as long as Thackeray Sr is alive. But now he has usurped his uncle’s seat on the Mahapol ladder. Cousin Uddhav’s fortunes are inversely proportional to Raj’s career graph as can be seen above.
- The two Sena rebels – Bhujbal and Rane have not fared so well this year
- Gadkari came from a distant #2 in Maharashtra BJP to overtake Munde… watch out for more action in this arena!